Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Introduction - Lu Lu



Hi, my name is Lu Lu. I'm a pure bread Bischon Frise and a pure bread Cocker Spaniel mix. I am the newest addition to my new family's house. I am having so much fun, too! You see, I'm the runt of the family and before, my other siblings were picking on me because of it. Since I have moved to my new home, I have no one to compete with! Well, except for Paris. You see, she has been at this home longer then I have and I think she has territorial issues, to say the least. I am wanting to play with her so badly, though! I'd love to have a friend. But she has to get used to me and I am hoping that she will soon. We have met a few times (see video). However, she still gets mad at me. So, this blog will be about our adventures together and hopefully before long we will be getting along and having a bunch of fun (like I hope to be with her!).

No comments:

Post a Comment